The Axcess Exmoor E-Bike has been upgraded to feature the “Stepped Controller” which slowly increases the power as you pedal faster. This electric bike has been designed to appeal to the smaller person. The low step-through frame and swept back handlebars will give the rider a comfortable riding position.
This bike holds 3 levels of electrical assistance and 6 gears to ensure that the rider can call on the power when needed, to either climb an incline or to reduce the effort. You can also ride with the pedal assist switched off, with the throttle in standby mode.
The height of the battery and the weight of the bike has been reduced, making it extremely beneficial to the smaller rider.
Fitted with new battery technology, the Axcess Exmoor e-bike contains a number of fantastic features included thumb throttles, comfortable hand grips and better-manufactured cells, providing more concentrated energy in each cell and improved quality assurance.
- – Thumb throttle permits easy traffic & hill starts – instantly giving 15.5 mph
- – Comfortable hand grips
- – Powered by delivering 25-30 miles on medium power assist or via the battery which gives 60% more mileage
- – Battery can be charged on the bike or unlocked and removed by tilting the saddle
- – Saddle is fitted with easy height adjustment
- – Full-length mudguards and full chain guard keep the rider clean
- – Adjustable handlebars for height and reach
- – Zoom front suspension forks
- – Brake levers fitted with sensors
To customize your product, please view our e-bike accessories range. Those wanting to use the bike frequently on tracks or muddy paths can ask us to fit the 1.95” tyres, which are more suitable for that use.
- – The frames on the bikes are guaranteed 24 months.
- – The motors on the bikes are guaranteed 24 months.
- – The batteries have a 24-month qualified guarantee.
- – 90% capacity after 12 months and 75% capacity after 24 months.
- – The right is reserved to inspect the battery for signs of neglect, lack of use, misuse or immersion in water.
- – All other components are guaranteed 12 months.
EN15191 and EN14764 test certificate of Conformity available for this bike, as required by the Spanish Authorities. To be legal in the EU, the throttle should be disabled.
To find out more about the Axcess Exmoor electric bike, please fill out our contact form or call us today on 01404 51692. FREE delivery to UK addresses (Except Highlands and Islands).