The New Axcess Aurora Pulse folding e-bike has the benefit of a robust low crossbar frame. Despite its smaller size, it utilizes all the latest parts used throughout the Aurora range.
The 36V X 250 watt motor is controlled by the rider using an LCD display which shows the rider power level, battery state, current speed as well as trip and odometer.
The bike has been programmed in such a way that if you select Low Power setting 1 or 2, the assistance will give you 7 or 8 mph. If you want to speed along at up to 15mph, you need to select Power 4 or 5. Further, if you fancy pedalling with no motor assistance, select Power 0 and the pedal assist switches OFF completely.
To help you get started, especially on a hill, if you press the throttle as y u set off you will get an immediate boost up to 4mph, by which time the pedal assist will have cut in. When you are pedalling along at speed, if you press the throttle the bike will accelerate up to 15mph (Legal Limit)
The distance from the saddle post to the rear of the handlebar stem is 19.5” (500 mm) and the swept forward handlebars give the rider more knee room. There is good adjustment on the saddle height, making the bike comfortable for a wide range of riders.
There is a 3-fold process. The pedals fold in, the frame breaks in the centre so that the front wheel folds alongside the rear wheel. Then the handlebars fold down and stow flat against the front wheel
- The frames on the bikes are guaranteed 24 months.
- The motors on the bikes are guaranteed 24 months.
- The batteries have a 24-month qualified guarantee. 90% capacity after 12 months and 80% capacity after 24 months. The right is reserved to inspect the battery for signs of neglect, lack of use, misuse or immersion in water.
- All other components are guaranteed 12 months.
- Consumable items such as brake pads and tyres are not covered unless of faulty construction.