Axcess Hunter Dressage E-Bike
The Dressage version of the Hunter is out of stock. However, while we have new Black Hunters in stock, we can make you a Dressage.
The Hunter Dressage electric bike is exclusive to Axcess and has an attractive, retro style. The product is available in black, red or green and offers a comfortable, smooth ride.
This styleis now running out. As at Oct 2018,we have a few black models availablewhich couldbe fitted out as “Dressage” style.
There are 3 power settings for the motor; an electronic controller which reacts to your speed requirements and a thumb throttle which can give full power instantly when pedaling. This e-bike is a pleasure to ride on flat ground with a good power punch for hill climbs. Whether commuting, shopping or riding for pleasure, you arrive in style and not in a sweat.
Personalize your e-bike
Each of the elements from the list below is £40. If, for example, you do not want the tyres, then £40 will be deducted from the price. You can contact us with your requirements.
- – 16″ D shaped wicker basket mounted on a metal frame bolted to the front forks.
- – Schwalbe 1.75″ Road Cruiser Tan Wall Puncture Resistant Road tyres.
- – Brown Cruiser style imitation leather saddle.
- – Brown imitation leather soft stitched handlebar grips.
You can choose the level of equipment for the electric bike by selecting on our choices list. You are welcome to remove some of the additional accessories if you remove the basket you will save £30. Alternatively, you can add equipment, such as a front disc brake or panniers from e-bike accessories range.
Fitted with new battery technology, each cell is smaller and manufactured similarly to a standard dry cell. This provides more concentrated energy in each cell and improved quality assurance. The height of the battery has been reduced to 400 mm and the weight has been reduced by 900 gms.
- – Frames on the bikes are guaranteed 24 months.
- – Motors on the bikes are guaranteed 24 months
- – The batteries have a 24-month qualified guarantee. 90% capacity after 12 months and 75% capacity after 24 months. The right is reserved to inspect the battery for signs of neglect, lack of use, misuse or immersion in water.
- – All other components are guaranteed 12 months
- – Consumable items such as brake pads, tyres and baskets are not covered unless of faulty construction.