eLife Explorer Folding electric bike
The eLife Explorer has previously been sold to Ideal World customers and returned.
We partly unpack the bikes and inspected for quality assurance and re-packed.
These bikes benefit from a full 12 month guarantee
The bike is fully made up in the box. You unpack it and fold up the handlebars which clip closed securely. Unfold the pedals, then the bike is ready to go.
The eLIFe Explorer is a thoroughly practical 20inch wheel folding electric bike. The robust steel frame and 36 Volt electrical system and rear wheel drive motor are designed to give you miles of trouble free electric biking. Because it is foldable it is easy to transport in the boot of a small car or hatchback. It weighs 22.15Kg without the battery which adds 2.8 kg to the overall weight. The battery is housed behind the seat post and is locked in with a key that is also the key that switches the battery ON.
- 36V X 8.8 Ah battery will power you up to 25 miles (Dependant on rider weight, ability and terrain)
- Battery weighs 2.8Kg (guaranteed 12 months)
- Bike + battery 24.95kg.
- High quality lithium cells
- Fully recharded in 4 hours
- Battery charger included
- Spares readily available
3 steps to folding: fold pedals, fold frame in half, fold down handlebars.
Folded Measurements: 80cm.long, 60cm high and 45cm wide.
Riding the bike
- Switch on battery
- Switch on 790 display (red button)
- Select power (green button)
- When you pedal off, the motor cuts in pulling you along
- 6 Gears help the rider on steep hills.
- Shimano Index Gear Shifter. 1 Click is one gear change
- Max speed 15 mph (EU law)
XOFO 250 w Brushless Motor (Guaranteed 12 months)
- Full mudguards
- Comfortable hand grips
- Handlebars adjustable for height
- Adjustable seat post for different size riders
- Saddle tilts for battery removal. ( No need to take the saddle out)
- Owners manual
General 12 month guarantee on the bike and battery with the exception of rider abuse and consumable items – such as brake blocks.
Free 2 weeks insurance with every bike.
Despatched by overnight courier