**We are currently out of blue Shetlands. But we have plenty of red Shetlands still available**
The AXcess Shetland Folding Electric Bike is sturdy, robust and strong. With the same power and drive as our full-sized bikes, the Shetland Folder is a formidable accessory for anyone’s freedom.
This folding frame has been designed to maximize rider comfort. Being 2” longer than many similar looking bikes, the forward curved handlebar gains a further 3” of legroom again improving the riding position. Chunky 2.1” tyres give good grip on paths and tracks.
A new motor is fitted for 2019 with a re-programmed smooth electronic controller and upgraded handlebar display. The pedal assist rotor has been moved to the bottom bracket and cuts in almost immediately. A Walk Start Thumb throttle also powers the bike to 15 mph when the pedals are turning.
The batteries are constructed using Samsung cells for long-lasting performance.
This e-bike contains high-quality components such as the sealed crank bearing between the two pedals and 5 power pedal assist settings. The bikes can also be ridden with the power in the OFF position. These features have been designed to improve your overall riding experience.
We have increased the maximum recommended rider weight to 120Kg.
The Shetland folds in just a few seconds and will fit easily into the back of your car, motorhome or boat giving you amazing freedom to explore when you arrive at a new destination. It also stows away easily in a cupboard or under the stairs if you are a bit short of space at home.
A range of accessories is available, including a 16″ wicker basket, which does not impede the folding. Carry bag and various panniers fit well on this bike.
FREE delivery to UK addresses (Except Highlands and Islands)
FREE 14 Days Insurance
Approx. dimensions when folded:
Length: 30″ (84cm)
Height 26″ (74cm)
Width 19″ (47cm)
- Frame guaranteed for 24 months
- Motor guaranteed for 24 months
- 24-month qualified battery guarantee. 90% capacity after 12 months and 75% capacity after 24 months. The right is reserved to inspect the battery for signs of neglect, lack of use, misuse or immersion in water.
- All other components are guaranteed 12 months
- Consumable items such as brake pads and tyres are not covered unless of faulty construction.
- EN15191 and EN14764 Certificate available on request.