The Westhill Energise Crossbar electric bike is a lightweight road bike with the battery secreted in the down tube, which is the Westhill trade mark. With a total weight of 18Kg, it is easy to maneuver and the stylish frame is enhanced by stylish satin finish black and white paintwork.
- The lightest fullsize bike we offer.
- The rear hub motor is smoothly operated by an electronic controller with 9 power settings.
- The LCD display also has 6 functions displayed on a left side of the handlebar.
- The bike has a 9 speed Shimano Altus derailleur and responsive Tektro Hydraulic brakes.
- Solid forks to save weight, Innovia 700 X 28C tyres for low rolling resistance and racing foam saddle.
- All of these contribute to a fine looking and capable road bike with the added advantage of electric pedal assist.
- The frame is guaranteed for 3 years, the motor for 2 years and the battery, charger and controller also for 2 years. For a more detailed breakdown of the warranty conditions, please refer to the user manual
- Further Warranty conditions are detailed in the user manual or on the Westhill website at: westhillbikes.com/3-year-warranty.