The popular and well regarded Wisper 705 is now available in a 24″ wheel size for the shorter person. It has all the same specification as the larger bike with the exception that it has fixed forks and is available in Blue and Red only. The smaller frame means that the step-through is lower. The 14.5 inch frame also allows the saddle to be much lower. The reach from the saddle to the handlebars is also reduced to 20 inches so ensuring an upright riding position.
As with all the Wisper range, the level of equipment is good with hydraulic disc brakes, LCD Rider display, integrated lights and a Throttle which works up to 15mph when the pedals are being turned.
The bike is available in 2 versions.
The standard bike has a rotation sensor that will deliver full power even if you are not very strong in the leg. When fitted with the optional TPP (Torque Power Pack) the same bike is fitted with a torque sensor which responds to the weight that you apply to the pedals. An upgraded electronic controller is also fitted.
Wisper Extended Warranty:
- Bicycle and Electrical Components Two Years
- All bicycle components, excluding brake pads, discs, tyres and other wearable components.
- Electrical components, including controller, LCD display, speed or torque sensor, battery, motor, lights and battery charger.
- Battery Two Years
- Battery Voltage is warranted not to fall by more than 30% within two years after purchase.
- Your battery Warranty will be void if any attempt is made to open the battery case, unless authorised in writing by an officer of Amps Electric Bikes Ltd.
- Frame Ten Years
- Wisper frames are warranted against failure for ten years. The frame does not include any bearings, fixings, the rack or front forks and paintwork is excluded.
- Exceptions to the Warranty
- Consumable items such as tyres, inner tubes, chains, chain wheels, sprockets, brake pads, handlebar grips or cables.
- Corrosion, rust, hairline cracks in paint, chips in the paint, water damage, the results of fatigue and any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, abuse or theft.
- Poor care and maintenance, overloading with excessive weight, towing, incorrect assembly and modifications to the bike, mounting and remounting of accessories.
- Damage resulting from use in competitions, jumping or other types of extreme use.
- General Conditions
- Warranties are transferable on the condition that the bike is certified in good working order by an authorised Wisper Service Centre at the time of the transfer. The transfer application must be made in writing to Amps Electric Bicycles Ltd with a letter from the Wisper Service Centre certifying the bicycle is in good working order. Full details of the original owner with a copy of the original sales invoice showing frame and battery serial numbers must be provided. The warranty is only transferred on confirmation in writing from Amps Electric Bicycles Ltd. Any warranty claim by the second owner must be accompanied by a copy of this confirmation.
- Your bike will only be covered under this warranty on the condition it was purchased from an approved Wisper retailer.
- Proof of purchase with date of purchase must be supplied if requested.
- All warranty work must be performed by an approved Wisper Service Centre.
- Warranty includes the replacement of parts and the cost of shipping to an approved Wisper Service Centre based in the UK.
- Claims for loss of use or any other compensation are excluded.
- In the event of any claim on warranty, the original warranty period will not be extended.
- In the case of a claim for a damaged frame, the frame or complete bike (cleaned) must be sent to Amps Electric Bicycles Ltd for examination. We reserve the right to charge for any labour, and/or delivery and collection.
- Your warranty will be void if you elect to repair a defective product yourself or if you use a replacement part not supplied by Amps Electric Bikes Ltd.
- We will not be liable for any damage, failure or loss caused by the use of unauthorised components.
- Disassembling any part or component beyond that which is shown in the Owner’s Manual will void the warranty on that item and any other components that we determine are affected by such disassembly.
Keeping You on the Road:
If within the two-year warranty period, your Wisper bike malfunctions and is not usable due to a failure covered in our Warranty. We will on request from the supplying Wisper Service Centre supply a courtesy bike for your use until your Wisper bicycle is back on the road. We cannot guaranty you will receive the same model. Courtesy bikes must be returned in a clean and road-worthy condition or a charge may be made. We reserve the right to charge you the full new retail price if a courtesy bike is lost or is not returned when requested.
Failure to register your Wisper Bike on-line within two weeks of purchase will disqualify you from receiving a courtesy bike in the event of a breakdown.
Keeping You on the Road is only available on 2016 Wisper Bicycle Models and only applies to the original purchaser, if you need confirmation please contact us.
Nothing in the above affects your statutory rights.