The specification on all Wisper bikes have changed on 01/07/2019 This page is in the process of updating.
Please note that the grey colour of the is no longer available
NEW Wisper 905. (replaces Wisper 905SE)
- Upgraded motor. Now has same high torque motor as 905T.
- Front suspension forks as standard.
- Same parts as 905T (except Controller and Torque sensor)
- Twist throttle to 4 mph.without turning the pedals for hill starts.
- When pedalling, throttle works to 15.5mph (25kph).
- 26” Wheel size
- Colour available: Black.
The New Wisper 905, (which replaces the Wisper 905SE) now shares virtually all its parts with the higher priced Wisper 905T, whereas previously certain important components were different – such as the motor and the front forks. The 905T upgrade is now applied in the UK by installing parts.
The comfort and style of the 905 has always been popular with 3 battery options available with at the time of purchase. Recently the 36V X 375Wh (10.4Ah) and 36V X 575Wh (15.9Ah) batteries have been supplemented by a 36V X 700Wh (19.4Ah) which should give averagely fit riders over reasonably hilly terrain around 60 miles and over easy conditions on lower power up to double that distance.
The equipment on all Wisper bikes is of good quality, with hydraulic disc brakes, and Shimano Tourney 7 speed derailleur. The electrics have a clear LCD display giving the rider, speed, battery state, power setting and odometer information. On the left hand handlebar there is also twist throttle delivering 4mph from a standing start without the pedals being turned which is so useful for hill starts. While the pedals are being turned, the throttle will operate up to 15.5mph (25kph) for EU Law.
The 905T upgrade kit changes the bike from a cadence sensor to a torque sensor. This means that the motor responds to the pressure that you put on the pedals. This sensor is operated by an enlarged 18Amp electronic controller installed in the battery compartment.
Wisper Extended Warranty:
- Bicycle and Electrical Components Two Years
- All bicycle components, excluding brake pads, discs, tyres and other wearable components.
- Electrical components, including controller, LCD display, speed or torque sensor, battery, motor, lights and battery charger.
- Battery Two Years
- Battery Voltage is warranted not to fall by more than 30% within two years after purchase.
- Your battery Warranty will be void if any attempt is made to open the battery case, unless authorised in writing by an officer of Amps Electric Bikes Ltd.
- Frame Ten Years
- Wisper frames are warranted against failure for ten years. The frame does not include any bearings, fixings, the rack or front forks and paintwork is excluded.
- Exceptions to the Warranty
- Consumable items such as tyres, inner tubes, chains, chain wheels, sprockets, brake pads, handlebar grips or cables.
- Corrosion, rust, hairline cracks in paint, chips in the paint, water damage, the results of fatigue and any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, abuse or theft.
- Poor care and maintenance, overloading with excessive weight, towing, incorrect assembly and modifications to the bike, mounting and remounting of accessories.
- Damage resulting from use in competitions, jumping or other types of extreme use.
- General Conditions
- Warranties are transferable on the condition that the bike is certified in good working order by an authorised Wisper Service Centre at the time of the transfer. The transfer application must be made in writing to Amps Electric Bicycles Ltd with a letter from the Wisper Service Centre certifying the bicycle is in good working order. Full details of the original owner with a copy of the original sales invoice showing frame and battery serial numbers must be provided. The warranty is only transferred on confirmation in writing from Amps Electric Bicycles Ltd. Any warranty claim by the second owner must be accompanied by a copy of this confirmation.
- Your bike will only be covered under this warranty on the condition it was purchased from an approved Wisper retailer.
- Proof of purchase with date of purchase must be supplied if requested.
- All warranty work must be performed by an approved Wisper Service Centre.
- Warranty includes the replacement of parts and the cost of shipping to an approved Wisper Service Centre based in the UK.
- Claims for loss of use or any other compensation are excluded.
- In the event of any claim on warranty, the original warranty period will not be extended.
- In the case of a claim for a damaged frame, the frame or complete bike (cleaned) must be sent to Amps Electric Bicycles Ltd for examination. We reserve the right to charge for any labour, and/or delivery and collection.
- Your warranty will be void if you elect to repair a defective product yourself or if you use a replacement part not supplied by Amps Electric Bikes Ltd.
- We will not be liable for any damage, failure or loss caused by the use of unauthorised components.
- Disassembling any part or component beyond that which is shown in the Owner’s Manual will void the warranty on that item and any other components that we determine are affected by such disassembly.
Keeping You on the Road:
If within the two-year warranty period, your Wisper bike malfunctions and is not usable due to a failure covered in our Warranty. We will on request from the supplying Wisper Service Centre supply a courtesy bike for your use until your Wisper bicycle is back on the road. We cannot guaranty you will receive the same model. Courtesy bikes must be returned in a clean and road worthy condition or a charge may be made. We reserve the right to charge you the full new retail price if a courtesy bike is lost or is not returned when requested.
Failure to register your Wisper Bike on-line within two weeks of purchase will disqualify you from receiving a courtesy bike in the event of a breakdown.
Keeping You on the Road is only available on 2016 Wisper Bicycle Models and only applies to the original purchaser, if you need confirmation please contact us.
Nothing in the above affects your statutory rights.