Axcess Electric Bikes
is rated 4.84 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 101 merchant reviews
4.84 / 5 Rating
Axcess were the nearest specialist supplier of Ebikes, and there web page gave good descriptions. I visited their premises, tried out their folding models around the factory estate and on that basis chose a ELife folding bike as the one best suited to my needs.
I have been pleased with the model I chose.
- It is of robust construction with front fork suspension and it deals well with farm tracks and forest trails
- it folds easily and fits in the back of the car
- it shrinks distances compared with my old pedal bike
- it has coped with all hills I have so far tried it on
- I don't know what its range is (30 miles seems about right for gentle countryside). I had thought that battery capacity would be a limitation, but it is not. It is in fact saddle soreness.
Mr D G
I recently purchased the Axcess Electric Shetland folding bike which fits nicely In the back of my SUV without having to lower the rear seats. It’s an excellent bike and build .. easy to mount and dismount .. perfectly suitable for me as I am now in my mid fifties and appreciate a little assistance nowadays on longer journeys and Inclines , that said It’s a great bike for any adult whatever there age and as they say ... It has the power to get you there and back. I have previously owned two other electric cycles of another brand that were hard work to cycle when the power was off even on the flat. I’m pleased to say that this Is not an Issue with the Axcess Electric Bike that you can pedal with ease If and when the power Is not required ..